- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Royal Canin
Highly nutritious cat food, Royal Canin Kitten is ideal for kittens from 4 to 12 months old. Kittens have an increased requirement for energy, protein, minerals, trace elements, and vitamins. Royal Canin Kitten - Digestive Health is specially developed with these requirements in mind. The kibble is the optimal size for small kittens and is easy to chew.
The beginning of the second stage of development is indicated by the emergence of adult teeth:
- As the adult teeth develop, protection of the newly developed adult teeth is crucial for efficient dental hygiene and health.
- As the digestion capacities develop, certain foods, such as starches, can be increasingly better digested and utilized.
- As growth slows, bone structure slowly solidifies, and muscles develop, the energy requirement continues to be high, but slowly decreases over time.
Royal Canin Kitten Digestive Health cat food is optimally tuned for the special dietary needs of kittens between 4 and 12 months of age:
- Optimal Support of Digestion: an exclusive combination of nutrients help support the kitten’s digestive health and contribute to good stool quality. Highly digestible proteins (L.I.P.), an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics promote a balance in the intestinal flora.
- Fortification of Natural Resistance and Immunities: synergistic anti-oxidant complex (vitamins E & C, taurine & lutein) and mannan-oligo saccharide promote the immune system in young cats.