Are you getting ready to welcome a furry new addition to your home? You will certainly feel excited at the prospect, but it is important to remember that you will need some puppy accessories to help them settle in.
We can provide you with all the puppy supplies that you will need, all in our one stop shop. From the day that your new puppy arrives to the day they reach adulthood, we have everything required to keep them healthy, fed and trained.
From teething toys and worming tablets, to training pads and their first collar, we can help to make the new arrival feel right at home and part of the family.
Very suitable for dogs who suffer from separation anxiety.
With a heart inside, that produces a real heart beat. It will calm down the dog and make it feel less lonely.
Batteries are not included (needed: 2 x AAA batteries).
When your puppy plays with this super soft stuffed toy, the material inside the stuffed animal will make a crackling sound. The crocodile and the bunny contain plastic details and are made of several kinds of fabrics, so the toy is extra interesting for your puppy.
Every paw of the Comforting Gator and Comforting Bunny contains a squeaker for extra fun!
Nothing is more comfortable for a puppy than to hear his mother's heart beat. This cuddle toy is ideal for puppies who suffer from separation anxiety. Just push the belly to activate the heart beat (lasts about 20 minutes).
This way, your puppy will never feel lonely again.
Delivery includes batteries
Woody pine cone
This pine cone is made of rubber and wood. The rope is of 100% cotton. This combination makes the toy durable and challenging.
S – 23 x 4.2 x 4.2 cm
Unique product, specially developed to reduce tension in dogs. As soon as the ball is touched, it lights up and speaks. The special feature is that a self-chosen text can be recorded. If the owner is not at home or nearby, this will help dogs to experience less tension.
It works very simply: open the ball with the screwdriver provided, charge it with the included USB cable and record the text.
1) Charging: use a screwdriver to open the battery cover, open the battery cover, insert the micro end of the charging cable into the charging socket of the recording ball and connect the USB end to the USB power port. The red indicator light is on when charging, the green indicator light is on when fully charged. If the product has hoarse speakers or dimming flashing lights during use, the product needs to be charged.
2) Turn on: push the toggle button o the ON position to turn on or on the OFF position to turn off.
3) Install the battery cover: align the battery cover positioning column with the positioning hole on the sphere, and then use a screwdriver to lock the battery cover screws.
4) Recording: press the key switch 'recording', the recording indicator will turn on red, and you can start recording. The recording time is up to 30 seconds, the closer you are to the microphone hole, the louder the recorded sound).
5) Play sound: vibrate or roll the sphere to start playing, and the red and blue lights inside the sphere flash siultaneously. Short press the key switch to immediately stop playing.
6) Shutdown: if you do not use the product for some time, you can turn off the power by turning the toggle switch to the OFF position.